Terms and Conditions of Application to Study Events and Courses
- Applicants for Courses, Seminars and Study Events must be Members when they apply for tickets.
- Those attending a Course, Seminar or Study Event must bring proof of enrolment in the Course or Event with them.
- Members may apply to bring one guest to a Study Event. Participation in Courses is restricted to Members only.
- If a member needs to cancel, their request must be put in writing, by email to the Course or Event Organiser, or by post to The London Art History Society, c/o Tudor Cottage, Stoke Prior, Leominster, Herefordshire, HR6 0LG. It must be received at least three weeks before the start of the Course or Event. In this case a full refund will be given wherever possible.
If the request is received less than three weeks before the start of the Course or Event and the space can be filled, a full refund will be given. If it cannot be filled, then consideration will be given to refunding up to 50% of the Course or Event fee.
- If there are special circumstances, e.g. bereavement or serious illness, a request for a refund will be considered at any time before the Course or Event commences.
- All refunds will be subject to a £2.00 cancellation fee.
- If the Society cancels a Course or Study Event a full refund will be given. The Society reserves the right to substitute a lecturer at short notice if necessary. In this case, no refund will be given but we will try to inform participants of any change before the Course or Study Event commences.